Second day of road trip!
















On his second day we went to his Great Uncle Lonnie's and Great Aunt Billijo for a BBQ. We had a great time introducing Owain to everyone. He got to meet his second cousin Kieth and his wife Kristie and their adorable son Keegan.He also meet his second cousin's Nina and Derrick.

He was so excited with being somewhere new with lots of new people he barely took a nap. Which was fantastic for us because he slept the whole way home.

I remember when this crazy CDH roller coaster ride began back in September at my twenty week ultra sound being so scared of the unknown. I was afraid we would never have moments like these with our son. Now I feel incredible blessed to have our son's health and to be able to share him with our family. I feel like the luckiest mommy in the whole world! We couldn't ask for a better outcome.













0 Responses