Project Life Tuesday

This post was scheduled to post last Thursday, I guess it's better late than never

I realize it's Thursday  not Tuesday. I figure it's better late than never to post  my Project Life photos. With all  the birthday celebrations, I fell behind. I still can't believe my sweet babe is now three.Seriously where does all the time go? I am more thankful for Project Life than ever. Documenting our day to day life's once this project is complete it will defiantly be one of my save in case a fire items. If you never heard of Project life I highly recommend heading over  to Becky Higgons blog the creator of the fabulous Project Life. What are you waiting for? Do it now! It will change your life.


I don't know how it happened but some how I forgot to  take any pictures Saturday , oops.

Sunday January 16

Owain loves to have us read his Thomas the train engine toy catalog to him. When were not reading to him he reads it to himself pointing while saying "I wanna buy this one,I wanna buy this one" If you look closely he's wearing a Thomas shirt. Our boy loves Thomas. Not just Thomas but pretty much anything that has to do with trains.

Monday January 17

We went to the Zoo with new friends/neighbors. It was a beautiful sunny winter day. A perfect day for a zoo outing. I was able to snap this picture before my camera batter died.Owain holding hands with his friend's Envy and Sammi.

Tuesday January 18
Grandma P stopped by for a visit. We love it whenever she's able to make her way over to our side of town.
Wednesday January 19
Every night when Owain goes to bed. Phoebe come's out from hiding. She loves to clean Eric's hair.
Thursday January 20

Owain and I walked over from our apartment to our friend's apartment for a play date.It's great having friend's live so close.
Friday January 21

Owain was being super silly today pretending to be Bad Kitty. He loves the book Bad Kitty by nick Bruel . He jumped in his build a bear box meowing "me bad kitty"
0 Responses