Tonight, well technically it's morning a quarter after midnight
 {good morning all} and  I just finished decorating these...
for O's mini birthday play date tomorrow. Nothing big just a few of us momma's and kiddos. Call me crazy, but I was that momma while making Oreo cup cakes tear up.Yes, like I mentioned earlier I have been a bit emotional. Don't fret they have been happy tears.Tears of joy. Blessed tears. My sweet baby is THREE. The same baby in utero we were  advised to terminate my pregnancy at twenty weeks. Give up on him because he had a  rare and often fatal birth defect CDH.We were told if he did survive his quality of life would be poor.

three years ago

three years later
God, we are blessed. Fortunate we are.The last three years have been an amazing roller coaster ride.All the twist and turns have made us a stronger family. Were grateful and appreciate life. The good, the bad and ugly.
0 Responses