Saturday March 19
My good friend Renee and I were finally able to get together for lunch and some shopping.
Sunday March 20
no picture

Monday March 21
On our way home from work we spotted a beautiful rainbow.
Tuesday March 21
Eric and I stayed up late working on my new star behavior chart for my class. He hand made all thirty something envelopes. I have the best husband ever!

Wednesday March 22
no picture

Thursday March 23

Owain being cute at Fred Meyers.
Friday March 24
Setting Free our class lady bugs.
1 Response
  1. Smilen Champ Says:

    Hi O
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are one amazing, courageous strong, and determined fighter. U are a huge brave warrior smilen champ and an inspirational hero.
    I was born with a rare life threatening disease and I love when others sign my guestbook.
    www.miraclechamp.webs.com