10 Things I love about you....

1.)I love your laugh. It is so easy to get you to laugh all we have to so is sneeze and you think it is the funniest thing ever.

2.)I love watching your mind work while your trying to figure out how something works. I think you have an engineering mind like your daddy.

3.)I love it when you see a kitty cat or a squirrel you "meow" it is probably the cutest meow I have ever heard.

4.)I love your love for vacuums. Anytime you see a vacuum you make your vvvrrrmmm noise. Daddy bought you a vacuum that is just your size and you are so helpful by helping mommy vacuum. You even park your vacuum right next to mommies. :-)

5.)I love that you are very independent.You can easily entertain yourself if mommy and daddy need to get something done.

6.)I love your love for books.Every since you were a few months old you have been fascinated with books.We read to you daily.

7.)I love that your out going spirit. You will go up to any man,women and child and work your charm. You usually give a big smile and wave hello.

8.)I love that you are a momma's boy :-)

9.)I love your jumping skills. You don't actually get yourself up off the ground (yet) but it is so cute the way you swing your hands above your head,bend your knees and then you say "jump" as you through your whole body into a big jump.

10.) I love you for being you!

Happy fifteen months my little man!
2 Responses
  1. Gina Says:

    Happy 15 month birthday Owain!! We love you too!!!

    Gina
    Wyatt's Mom


  2. Aaron Says:

    Hi Owain! Uncle Aaron can't wait to see you next month!