Blog Block and Anxious

I guess you could say I have a bad case of blog block. It's not  that I have nothing new to share. New pictures of our little man to show off. I just have had a really bad case of blog block. I have tempted to post several times. Now I have several unfinished post. Maybe one day I will finish those post but not tonight. My goal tonight is to simple finish this post. I have been a lazy blogger. My three followers I apologize.

Tonight I am feeling anxious.Early tomorrow morning we will be loading up the car and hitting the road to my home town Eugene. Thankfully the drive is short. Only two hours.Not bad. Normally I look forward to trips home.This time I am feeling anxious. You see my dad will be having surgery. I can't help but feel anxious when I know that my one and only dad will be under the knife.It's scary when you think of everything that could possible go wrong. I have been praying all week that his surgery will go smoothly with absolutely no complications and that this surgery will relieve my dad of the constant pain he has been in.

Knowing that tomorrow we will be spending the day at the hospital on pins and needles waiting to hear from the Doctors,waiting to see my dad in recovery. Reminds me of the last three times we spent the day waiting while our little man was under the knife. This time we will have him to distract us.I am thankful for that.
1 Response
  1. We are praying all goes well with your father!! Drive safe and stay positive!!