a success

My dad's surgery was a success. There is even talk of maybe him being able to go home tomorrow! Thank you for keeping my dad in your thoughts and prayers.While in my home town of Eugene We visited with Aunts,Uncles,grandma's,grandpa's,friends from high school.Ate way to much fast food.Skipped my morning shower.Saw the most beautiful rainbow.Gave lots of hugs. Received lots of hugs.Just for fun rode every single elevator in the hospital a bazillion times.Picked up my step mom's  old broken down computer so my computer savvy husband can bring it back to life again.Ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant Burrito Boy.Their chicken tacos are the bomb. Got a little freaked out by my friend's daughter baby alive doll. Watched our little man play with his big cousin Isaiah (his five).Melt my heart. Had a restful night of sleep.Drove a little over 200 miles.Took a cat nap on the drive home. No need to worry my husband is the driver in our family. It sure feels good to be home and know my dad is in recovery nicely. Only time will tell if this surgery will be the answer to the chronic back pain he has lived with most of his life.I'm tired it's time to call it a night, Good night.Thanks for listening.
2 Responses
  1. Darcy Says:

    Hi Amber,
    I meant to post a comment after your last post...
    I am so glad that your dad's surgery went so well and that you guys were able to have a good time down here too!
    darcy


  2. Darcy Says:

    And happy early birthday to your little man!