oops...meant to post this six days before Christmas...me bad!

 With only six days tell Christmas.I am kinda in a panic. I should have most of my Christmas shopping done.Right?You would think if I was smart it would have been done months ago before every shopping center is packed with last minute shoppers like myself.

Just thinking about having to brace the crowds tomorrow to find the perfect gift with only five days until Christmas well I am starting to panic! Oh where is my personal shopper when I need them? I only have maybe 60% of my shopping done. This is the last weekend to get it all done.Yikes!

At least I have some of the wrapping done on 40% the gifts I have already purchased/hand made.Thanks to my little Elf....he is such a helpful little Elf!

Update: We had an amazing Christmas (pictures coming soon before Easter..promise)Their was really no need for me to panic everything came together nicely. Looking forward to 2010 Christmas but kinda glad we still have 353 days to go. It's nice to get back to the swing of normal everyday life. Love the holidays but it can be kinda exhausting....I am still recovering.
1 Response
  1. Happy New Year! We wish you and the kids a great one!
    Hugs from the UK.
    Ingrid, Alex & Alina