Even at five something in the morning my boy is full of smiles.
My happy go lucky boy.
I love him more than any words can describe.

His not only  full of smiles at five something in the morning
but his also ready to be fierce
and model his blue hospital bracelet. 
work it Owain, work it.
You  know you would totally buy one of these bang'in blue bracelet.
My happy go lucky boy sure knows how to sell one of these babies.
Tyra Banks would be proud.

This morning MRI went well. Now we wait for the results. Not sure how long we wait a couple of days a week. I am no longer feeling  a bit anxious. I am at peace with whatever  the results are. It is what it is. Whatever card we are dealt. We will deal.  Seizure disorder or no seizures. I still am one lucky proud momma of this little happy go lucky boy....
Blessed we are.
3 Responses
  1. Darcy Says:

    Hey Amber!
    Owain is so amazing! I am glad you feel at peace. I'll keep you all in my prayers as you wait for the results from the MRI...
    darcy


  2. DevonLeah Says:

    glad he did ok and that is over. Prayers for good results. I feel the same way sometimes...like theyve been thru enough, but we keep truckin!Sometimes I feel my Camden, dealing with all the pain, deals with it better than me! =0) Your boy is sooo cute!


  3. He is such a champ!! And so dang cute! :) I'm glad the MRI is out of the way and you are ok w/ whatever it says. Stay strong! :)