swimming swimming in a swimming pool

It's true I totally got a little teary eyed when Owain graduated from his very first swim lessons a couple of months ago. My baby is growing up it's safe to say he is no longer my baby. My baby is now a bright energetic little boy. No matter how big he gets he will always be my baby but really does time half to go so dang fast?
Ok back to swim lessons. Overall he did great. At first he was a little  timid of the water but after a couple of classes he warmed up and started participating. He learned how to make ice scream scoops, blow bubbles, do the alligator guide, pencil legs. He even started jumping into the water and daddy would catch him. Swim lessons was something special that just him and daddy did while I was at work. It was great for the both of them. Owain's favorite game they played hands down was the hokey pokey. I think it was daddy's favorite too.

you put your arm in 
you put your arm out.
you turn your self around.
that's what it's all about!!!


2 Responses
  1. Jen Says:

    How fun!! Looks like they had a blast!


  2. Hi, I just came across your blog and wanted to tell you it's so pretty! You obviously put a lot of work into it. Congrats on your baby moving up in his swimming class.
    I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime for a chat!
    Heidi@RecklessBliss
    xoxo