stream of consciousness

Every day I say to myself I will blog. Yes I will. Then night falls little man is tucked into his big boy bed snuggled  under his Thomas blanket. And that's when I get lazy. I put my feet up and watch some mindless reality t.v show. yes I fully admit I like what most people consider crappy t.v. It is crap and highly entertaining. Don't judge. I know I have completely neglected the blog. I have dozens blog post done in my head. Tonight I am making a promise to myself and for you grandparents I, Ma-mom (aka Amber) promise to post not only in my head but on this blog every day until Christmas.If I don't hold to my promise there will be  severe consequence in store for me.Like none of my mother in law's  breakfast casserole Christmas morning. I look forward to her casserole every Christmas. It's amazing and believe me I don't want to be the only one on Christmas morning without Christmas casserole.Maybe one day I will share the recipe with you. Of course I would have to get her permission first.Oh sweet mother in law of mine may I pretty please share your amazing breakfast casserole on this little blog of mine?

Labor day weekend we didn't really have any big plans. So on Saturday we ventured to the beach. It was little man's idea. He loves the beach. I think he would be ok with living  on the beach..He really hearts the beach.Being a beach bum wouldn't be so bad. If we lived near a warm beach. Beaches here in Oregon during the fall,winter,spring can be very cold windy and down right miserable. Saturday  was a perfect day at the beach with my two favorite men. I feel so blessed. A blessed wife and Ma-mom. I love my little family.I most defiantly won the lottery in life.More about our beach day coming soon. I promise!
Hubs is still really loving his new job and I am adjusting to living on the other side of the river. Actually tonight hubs is hanging out on our old stopping grounds with the boys (buddies since high school) maybe that's why I am finally blogging. No distractions. Little man was disappointed that Dada wasn't home to read him a bed time story. After a story of this little chick on speaker phone brought a huge grin and laughter to my little man. Filled my heart full of joy. I love my little family.Hubs deserves to have a night out. His been working hard for us. I am thankful for all of his hard work. Thanks babe for making it possible for me to live my dream. Being a stay at home mom. I love love love  my job. I made a new friend. Her oldest is Owain's age and they hit it off. She's defiantly future wife material.Not my friend that would be weird. but Owain's friend (her daughter).Is my rambling making any since? Moving on,  I reconnected with an old friend. It's been wonderful to have her back into my life. It turns out we only live five minutes from each other.Which is Awesome. She use to live on the other side of the river too.  Watching our boy's play together again brings me happiness. I rode the city bus with my little man today. He loves the city bus almost as much as the beach.Almost. We checked out the new library (to us) for story time. I didn't get lost this time. Last week I got so turned around we were twenty minutes late for story time. It turned out we were a week early. I love our new library.Story time is defiantly back on the weekly calender.
Owain made his first pine cone,peanut butter, bird seed feeder today. He got a little teary eyed when I told him when it stops raining we can hang it up in a tree so the birds can eat the seeds. "no Ma-mom, no"I love it when he calls me Ma-mom.It melts my heart. Every morning I have been waking to men walking and banging,drilling on my roof top. Yes my roof. Our apartment building is so lucky to be getting a new roof. I will be glad when their finished. I guess being on the third floor does have it's down side. Owain has been digging having a dump truck parked right outside every morning all day.It will be missed when they finally finish. The banging and the drilling won't be missed. Our poor cats don't know what to think of all the noise.

good night all, I will be back tomorrow. I PROMISE!
0 Responses