not just any ordinary pancake

Growing up my  just about every Sunday morning my mom would make pancakes. Not just any ordinary pancakes but German apple pancakes. They were and still are one of my favorite dishes my mom would make. Now that I am a Wife and ma-mom I carry on with this tradition.
You will Need:
4 eggs
3/4 c. all-purpose flour
3/4 c milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 c butter
1/4 c.sugar
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
2  med. apples thinly sliced

Heat oven to 400' place r round layer cake pans (9x1/2inch) in oven. Beat eggs,flour,milk and salt in small mixer bowl on medium speed for 1 minute. Remove pans. Place 2 table spoons of butter in each pan rotate pans until butter melts and well coats sides of the pan.

Arrange half of apples in each pan. Divide batter evenly. Mix cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle 2 table spoons over each pan,. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes.

Enjoy!
0 Responses