stream of consciousness

Owain didn't make it to his second Saturday of Soccer tots due to him being sick the day before and the day before that. He probably would have been okay but I wanted him to be at least fever free for twenty-four hours. By morning it had only been twelve hours so we all slept in until 10:47. It was amazing.Hubs made scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast. I have a headache. Some one drank my last two Pepsi. YES I am addicted to Pepsi. It's my only addiction well that and chocolate. Maybe now is the time to quit. I have quit before but that only last no more than three weeks. I am feeling a little bitter. I want my Pepsi dang it!
Owain last Saturday at Soccer Tots

This afternoon hubs had to work so Owain and I ventured off to the mall with some friends. It was fun but I miss shopping with out a toddler. I still really wish I had a Pepsi. Is it worth walking to the store in the rain for? Nope I really need to quit. What better time than now. Before the mall hubs O and I went a little crafty at Michaels. I love Michaels. I could spend all day their I also could easily spend a lot of money their too. I love listening to the rain. Still feeling bitter about the Pepsi. Tomorrow we are going to bring out our Halloween decorations from storage. I am excited! Before I was a mommy I was never really into decorating for the Holidays to much but now I am so into I am probably going to drive hubs crazy.

I really have nothing else to say.Except I wish I had a Pepsi! I hope all of you had a wonderful Saturday. I am off to read Owain a bedtime story then watching The Apprentice while crafting.Good night!
1 Response
  1. Hi Amber! Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I look forward to catching up with your blog over time and think that Owain is awesome - what a cutie! Thanks again for being my newest follower. Ann