"Not Me!" Mondays

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

Now that I have been trying to make more of an effort with this whole blogging thing I thought I would join in the  "Not me" Monday once again. Feel free to join me and others over at Mckmama''s 

Early last week I may have made a promise to you that I would blog every single day until Christmas. I might of already missed a few days but who's really read's this blog to take notice,anyways.

I haven't fantasied about throwing water balloons off my balcony at my loud mouth" interesting" neighbors at three in the morning. YES they are out in the court yard smoking their nasty cigarettes early early in the mornings parting their life's away. Every day when I walk outside I don't find twenty hundred cigarette butts laying around.I haven't been counting the days until our lease is up and we can move.Only 365 more days to go! Nope not me I love living here in the ghetto.

While my father in law,hubs and Mr.Owain camped out I did not sleep inside my father in law's king size bed in his guess room. I would never choose a bed over a tent. Not me!



I don't have baby envy. I haven't been looking at Mr.Owain's pictures of him when was so new and little and wishing that we could go back to that moment just so I could smell his newborn scent and cuddle with him all day and night.


Every time I see a newborn or a pregnant lady I don't get a little  jealous wondering when it will be our turn. I want our little  family to grow and make Owain a big brother. Nope it's not my clock ticking for baby number two! Not me!

On a rainy day I would never let my two and half year old have complete control of salt,water and a few spices and let him mix them up in the kitchen. I did not have salt and among other things all over the counter and floor it did not tickle me pink to see him having so much fun while making a complete mess.Not me me!
0 Responses