stream of consciousness

We had a pajama day today. Didn't leave the house once not even to check the mail or take out the garbage. Every once in a while I love a good pajama day like today. I did manage to get some laundry folded and put away oh and this morning I baked blueberry muffins and managed to burn a boiling pot of yams and carrots (don't ask) Owain did some beading. He made a fishing pole. I like his beaded fishing pole. I made a bracelet.
My throat feels a little scratchy. I really hope it's not the beginning of something.knock on wood. Poor little man woke up several times hacking up a lung. Nothing  a little honey wouldn't help. Did you know honey helps with a cough?The nice thing about honey is it's sweet and Mr.Owain loves sweets. Just like his momma. I have the best husband ever! Tonight he made country chicken gravy,mashed potatoes and corn. One of the best cooks I know. Lucky lady I am.
It's not even October yet and Owain has already changed his mind several times on what his going to be for Halloween.We shall see. I love this time a year with the holidays and season change and all. It rained today I hope it's not the beginning of the rain for the next six months.As much as I love this time of year the rainy season can get a little old.We have a spider web in the  hallway. I love it hubs is a little freaked out by the web and the family of spiders.Owain was a little spooked out too but now every time he walks under the web he waves and says "hi spiters"
What to you think of Owain's fishing pole? Pretty snazzy. I now have twelve followers. Let me rephrase that I have twelve followers of this little blog of mine. Not counting the grandparents. Woohoo! thanks for following. I love reading your comments. It makes my day. {grin} I have been praying for this sweet little baby. Well I think I am going to call it a night. A hot bubble bath and hot honey tea are calling my name.

Have a good night!
thanks for stopping by.
0 Responses