Frustrated, I am!

Frustrated with my almost three year old and his eating habits.Some days like today I just want to SCREAM! I lost my patience with him. I hate loosing my patience. If he would just eat like a real boy. I shouldn't have to spoon feed my almost three year old while he is running jumping all over the apartment. Yes, we have meal time at the table a few bites into his food he looses interest (unless it's something sweet like chocolate cake,go figure), jumps down and goes about his business. We have always had issues with Owain and his eating habits. Which is common with children born with CDH (congital diaphragmatic hernia). I know it could be so much worse. Today I am just frustrated. I hate meal time! Today anyways.

Tomorrow is a new day.
A new day for eating.
Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Dinner
Snack
his bound to eat something, right?

Even with my frustration I am thankful that this is the only issue we are dealing with Mr.Owain.
Thankful tomorrow is a new day with my (skinny) healthy little man.
4 Responses
  1. DevonLeah Says:

    Hope tomorrow is a better day in the eating department! =0)



  2. Jen Says:

    Sorry you had a bad day yesterday. This post is EXACTLY me today. Hope today is better for you!!

    (((HUGS)))
    Jen


  3. Darcy Says:

    Oh, I hear you! We have the same struggles which I guess is why Owen is only 25 pounds at 3 1/2...
    We eat a lot of peanut butter spoons and instant breakfast in whole milk...
    Good luck today!
    darcy