Baa baa baa!

A couple of weeks ago the library sent Owain his first board book (not really is first he has a ton of books but his first gift from the library.) I thought that was really neat that the library sent Owain a book. My only question was how did they know I had a baby?

Anyways back to the book it's called This Little Chick by John Lawrence. It's a really cute book about a little chick that meets a pig,duck,cow and a lamb and after the chick meets each barn animal he imitate them

Owain loves this book whenever I start to read it to him you can see the excitement in his eyes and he starts to make cute little cooing sounds.

His favorite part is when the chick meets the lamb.

This little chick from over the way went to skip with the lambs one day.

And what do you think they heard him say?

Baa Baa Baa

After reading this book several times Owian started to say baa! whenever we got to this page. It is so cute! I have learned that he won't do it on the spot. I tried to get him do say baa when ever we have company and he won't say it. He doesn't like to show off his talent. My modest boy.

Our little warrior is a genius! He can say Baa !
0 Responses