Yummy in Owain's Tummy!

A couple of weeks ago we introduced Owain to rice cereal. At first he didn't know exactly what he was suppose to do with this weird texture. He would take a couple of bites play around with it in his mouth, stick his fingers in his mouth (when aren't they in his mouth theses days?). The other day after he stuck his fingers in his mouth after taking a bite of cereal he then stuck his finger up his nose and had cereal all up in his nose! I thought that was pretty funny! It was fun to clean up too.

A couple of days ago I think he is starting to figure out this weird texture stuff is and that it tastes yummy and feels up his tummy. When I was feeding him he would make grunting noises because I wasn't feeding him fast enough and that was the first time he ate all of his cereal! Yeah Owain!

Now whenever I sign eat he gets real excited the same excitement he gets when I sign milk. He is really starting to catch on to sign language.

Here are some pictures of him eating his rice cereal today. As you can see it can be real messy.



He loves it when I give him his own spoon like a big boy! He starts grunting if he doesn't get a spoon to and he try to grab my spoon each time I offer him a bite of yummy rice cereal!

0 Responses