Today Owain turned 5 months old!

My little warrior is five months old today! The last five months has flewn by. I can't believe how fast he has grown and how much he has accomplished. I am so proud of Owain. When he came into the world fighting Owain proved himself to be a strong warrior and he beat CDH! I am so proud of my little man. Looking at him today you would never know he had such a rocky beginning. He is like any other baby, with the exception of his cool warrior scar. I feel so blessed to have Owain in my life.

We celebrated Owain turning five months by going to the park with his big cousin Isaiah. Owain loves to watch Isaiah he is so fascinated by him. Here are some pictures from our day.


2 Responses
  1. Darcy Says:

    Happy 5 months Owain! I am so proud of you too, you are such a fighter and I can't wait to see all the great things that you do in your life!
    And as Grace would say, "you are just so stinkin' cute!"
    love,
    darcy


  2. Aaron Says:

    I love that shirt! Pee all you can pee! Hilarious!