Friday Foto Fiesta!

I love Friday Foto Fiesta! Why? you ask. Because it gives me a chance to show off some pictures of my little man! You know because I don't do enough of that already. :-)

Last Friday we ventured off to the Children Museum and we had a blast! I think Daddy and I loved the place just has much has the boys!

If you saw my Worldless Wednesday post of Owain looking in the mirror wearing a cute little dinosaur tail well that pic was taken at the museum.

Here is Owain and daddy playing in the water works room.
Exploring the water. Oh and the big boy that you could only see the back of his head is Owain's big cuz. It is a challenge to get a picture of him these days.He hates it if he knows you are taking a picture he jumps out of the way. That little stinker!So we have to be sneaky.
Our little construction worker. Working hard. The hat only lasted about two seconds before Owain pulled it off. :-)
Move that truck!
Isaiah practices to be a dental care on the lovely Alligator.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures from our trip. Head on over to Candid Carries to join in the fun with Friday Foto Fiesta!

Have a Happy Friday!!!
7 Responses
  1. Great photos! What a beautiful boy you have! Happy Fx4!



  2. careysue Says:

    I love Childrens museums!

    Great photos.


  3. I love the concern for alligator hygiene!

    Happy Fx4 and thanks for joining in on the fun!

    ;)

    Carrie


  4. Great pics. How do you pronounce your son's name? I'm thinking like "Owen"?


  5. That looks like a fun place for kids and adults. Love the tooth brush photo.

    Happy Friday!

    My giveaway ends Sunday...check it out if you haven't already. :D


  6. Kelly Says:

    So jealous; I wish we had a children's museum like that in town!