What do you do when your toddler discovers the cat food?

I quickly grabbed my camera and began to capture the moment. Of course when I was done capturing this first I explained to my little man "we don't eat cat food"
"hey not bad....why hasn't mommy served this for lunch?"
"here mommy you got to try this"
After capturing this moment Owain was not happy with me when I pried his mouth open to remove the soggy piece of cat food he was chewing on.

Seriously though what child hasn't tried cat food or dog food?

Got any good stories of your own I would love to hear them?
1 Response
  1. We have a dog so Noah has had his share.... I sincerely thinks he wishes he WERE a dog & at times he'll put his snack on the floor & eat it that way. When I cut my finger in Dec. & was in terrible pain trying to get the bleeding to slow so I could go get stitches, I see Noah taking full advantage of a sobbing Mommy & helping himself to the "forbidden food"... grrr... As if I needed something else to worry about. I figured I'd be at the doctor anyway so if he ate too much & started throwing up they could handle it :)