Not Me! Monday

Another week flew by folks and you know what that means?

Yup that's right it is time for me to be brutally honest with you and share everything I did not do this past week!

Head on over Mckmama's to read other Not Me! Mondays!

The four in one kitchen we got Owain for his birthday was not a huge hit! It did not keep a twelve month old,eight month old and a four year old busy for hours!! Well maybe it was more like twenty minutes but for little ones twenty minutes is hours!

I did not just have a picture of the boys playing with the kitchen and accidentally deleted it!

I was not pleased with getting a great deal on Owain's four in one kitchen paying only thirty dollars instead of eighty! I don't like a good deal and it certainly did not pay off when I discovered how much the boys love it. :-)


Speaking of good deals I did not head on over to the Outlet mall during the super bowel and saved over ninety dollars at the Oshkosh store! I did not only spend twenty dollars. Nope not me!

Now that my sweet little baby is now a toddler he isn't mischievous at all! Not my sweet little boy!When I turned my back for a second I did not see this...
What you are seeing in the picture couldn't be my sweet little boy pulling out all of the baby wipes out of it's container! Nope not my sweet little boy!


Did I mention that my sweet little boy is not mischievous?Beside from not emptying all of the baby wipe containers his newest favorite thing not to do is take all of books off of the second bottom shelf of our book shelf.Nope that is not my sweet little boy making a mess of the books!


This past week I had the pleasure of having my four year old nephew stay with us. I did not have a flash forward of what our life might be like when we add another child to our family.


I did not walk into our guest bath room only to find a smeared poop stained on the wall eye level to a certain four year old I might know. I was not completely grossed out! What's a little poop on the wall?


When making chocolate chip cookies with my nephew I did not let him have a taste of the cookie dough! and if I did I most certainly would never let him have another tiny taste! Oh and I would never join in on the goodness of raw cookie dough because that is never why I make chocolate chip cookies!
7 Responses
  1. Your son is Beautiful and he is such a fighter. He obviously loves to read....


  2. Doublebanker Says:

    Almost need a lock for the baby wipes at our house!

    My Not Me Monday post

    Cat walking on water?


  3. erin Says:

    Ewwww! Poop on the wall! I don't know how you dealt with that! I wonder what else Owain will find his way into now that he's walking! :o)


  4. Madre Says:

    Oooh, the baby wipes. I seem to remember us having several boxes that would no longer qualify as sanitary because they had been taken out and put back in so many times!


  5. Lea Parrott Says:

    Yet another one to make me laugh out loud! Jeesh what is it with wiping poop on the walls!


  6. Great Not Me's! The pulling out of the baby wipes happens daily in my house!


  7. Fer Says:

    This is the best NOT ME Monday! And Owain pics are gorgeous!