Not Me! Monday

I absolutely did not miss last weeks Not Me Monday! I would never dream of missing a Monday where I could be brutally honest just because I was in a funk and to lazy to blog.

And if I was that girl who would miss a chance to be brutally honest the following Monday I would not be brutally honest about everything I did not do in the past two weeks instead of one.Nope not me!

The Sunday before Valentines day my husband and I did not have a date night. We were not childless for the whole night!If we were it would have been really lame because that was the night my husband got sick!He did not spend the entire night on the couch unable to sleep due to a nasty cough and I did not go to bed by ten and slept nearly eleven hours!It was a good thing that was night our date night! Not us!

I haven't been up to blogging lately because I have been in a funky mood and have nothing to say.

The other day I did not completely freak out when I noticed my cat eating a balloon string. Before I could pull it out of her mouth she did not swallow it. Nope not my cat that would just be plain crazy!

I did not jump up and down when my husband came home with a video monitor that he bought off of Craig's list. He did not get a killer deal!

I did not just finally sign up for face book and I am not already finding myself totally addicted. Nope not me! I am not one of those peeps that gets easily addicted to anything that has to do with the computer. Nope not me! My husband is not a computer nerd either!!

I did not have one of the most emotionally draining days ever! as I type this I don't have a pounding headache from all of the crying I have not been doing. I am not blogging just so I can try and put today behind me. Even though I know that there is no way I could be numb of the major loss I and my family are trying to prepare ourselves for. I am totally not freaked out!

And because I did not have such and emotional day I am not about to go into my freezer and pull out a tub of some delicious homemade chocolate Ice cream a good friend made. Not I!
Head on over to Mckmama's to read more Not Me! Mondays.
1 Response
  1. Darcy Says:

    Hey Amber,
    Sorry you are going through some tough times. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    darcy