Fake Turtles

Early in the week when I went to my Moms Group cookie exchange. I fell in love with Fake Turtles! Thanks to my mommy friend Kari (I love you!!) for sharing this ridiculously easy kinda of addicting treat.

You only need three ingredients:
Rolo candies
Pecan Halves
Mini Preztels

Line a cookies sheet with aluminum foil.Place the Rolos on top of the pretzel.Put it in the oven for 4 minutes at 250 degrees,just enough to soften the Rolos. Remove from oven and press a pecan half into each Rolo, smushing the chocolate down. Refrigerate and enjoy.

or become completely addicted, that is what happened to me the moment  I tasted the goodness of the fake turtle.I might need to seek  help. Is their Fake Turtle Anonymous?Seriously?

I will let you in on a little secret I don't even really like pretzels or nuts but.....

I LOVE ME SOME FAKE TURTLES

Thanks again Kari for sharing your Fake Turtles with all of us!
1 Response
  1. Hey, we didn't get any fake turtles....so sad....and my mouth is watering...heavy sigh.

    I guess I'll just have to make some myself!

    love you.
    (grandma) margaret