mini brownies with a twist

This morning I,Owain and my mini brownies with a twist ventured out in the rain to meet some of my lovely mommy friends and have a sinfully yummy cookie exchange. I have a weakness for sweets and boy was I in heaven. Everywhere I looked their were cookies galore!I happily traded my mini brownie's for toffee popcorn (snacking on some at the very moment...YUM!),chocolate covered pretzels,nutty cookie,chocolate cookies,sugar cookies and much much more! Sinfully yummy cookie exchanges are awesome! My husband (who doesn't have a sweet tooth like I do) agrees he has already had several nutty cookies within the first five minute of us being home.
My mini brownies with a twist turned out sinfully yummy.
They may not look picture perfect like I imagined they would.

but they are tasty. If you are a chocolate lover. These are for you!
Are you ready for the twist?
In each mini brownie I put a resses peanut butter cup in the middle.
They are sinfully gooooooood!
and trouble!

What's your favorite Holiday Cookie?
0 Responses