traditions

I thought while I had a minute while my mini-brownie cup cakes with a twist are baking. I hop on real quick (I only have ten minutes) and share with all of you  one of our new family traditions. Every year we take our little man to Hallmark to pick out his very own Christmas ornament.

Any guesses as to which ornaments our little man picked out......

If you seen my last post you might of guessed.....

Yup he picked a Choo Choo train.
Surprise Surprise

Our next stop was Starbucks.
Owain had hot chocolate for the very first time.

I might regret this decision in the future.
The next time I order a coffee  hot chocolate from Starbucks
he might insist on his own.

This is one of our new family Christmas traditions.
I love Christmas!
What is one of your favorite traditions?

beeeeeeeepbeeeeeeeepbeeeeeeeeepbeeeeeeeep

Mini brownies are done!
2 Responses
  1. ummmm...where are the mini brownies? :)

    Looks like you created a hot chocolate monster!


  2. his face when holding the hot chocolate- so adorable! haha!!! I love your tradition- we have to come up with our own family traditions! I still do the ones from my childhood! :) Guess it's time to come up with my own now huh!