Project Life Tuesday week 5

I am super behind on project life. Thank goodness we have a snow day today I am taking full advantage.

Saturday January 29,2011

This is by far my favorite picture of the day. We are so blessed to be parents to our brilliant  blue eyed boy.

Sunday January 30,2011

I pampered myself and gave my self a face mask. This is were I am keeping it real people.

Monday January 31,2011

No picture today. I had my first job interview in three years and that was pretty exciting.

Tuesday  February 1,2011

We went over to our friend's/ neighbors house Owain was hamming it up for the camera and being so sweet to baby Diti. Giving her kisses. He will make a great big brother some day.

Wednesday February 2,2011

I had my second interview today and it went well. During my interview Owain played in one of the classroom. When I walked in  he was playing dolls with a little girl. So cute.

Thursday February 3,2011

no picture today.

Friday February 4,2011

I had my third and final interview and I got the job, Lead preschool teacher.I am really exciting for this new adventure and the best part I will get to bring Owain!
2 Responses
  1. Darcy Says:

    Hey Amber,
    I think I forgot to post congratulations when you posted you got your job. So...CONGRATULATIONS! I am excited for you and Owain. What a blessing to bring in some money and get to have him there with you!
    I love the pictures too:)
    darcy


  2. Congratulations! It must be pretty exciting being with those kids at the preschool. And it must be a grateful feeling seeing your son making friends and interacting greatly with other kids. Good luck with that journey, Teacher Amber!