stream of consciousness

Some big changes are happening in our family. Exciting changes. I have been blessed for the last three years to be home with my pride and joy, Owain. It's been an incredible three years. I love my job stay at home momma, house wife,maid, butt wiper {O's not  hubs}laundry keeper. But, it's time for me to go back to work. We've been praying for this for awhile. Financially things have been well super stressful. Our prayers were answered. Starting some time next week, still unsure when waiting for paper work and O's been sick with the sniffles,nasty cough,low grade fever. I think I may have jinks O last week during he's three year well visit I stated " O's been healthy all winter" I even knocked on wood after that statement. A week later my little man is sick.Anyways, If you follow me on face book you probably already know  I will be teaching,nurturing,loving twenty preschoolers.I am beyond excited for this opportunity. The timing couldn't be more perfect. The best part is O will be joining me! He will be spending the morning in another class. I think it will be really good for him to have some independence away from he's momma. We met he's teacher and she is fabulous. During my second interview he spent a couple of hours with he's new teacher and peers. He did great. I don't even think he missed me,not even for a minute. He will be joining me in my class in the afternoon. Which is perfect! I met some of my preschoolers this past Friday. They are quite a lovely  bunch. I am looking forward to getting to know each one of them.I'm thinking of having them all wear name tags for the first week or so.

While I type, I am finding it difficult to follow the movie with subtitles  hubs and I are watching.I have know idea what's going on. I am exhausted I spent all of today trying to get our apartment in order before I start working forty hours a week. Tomorrow there will be no time for house work with  church in the morning {I will be going solo hubs will stay home with O} and the super bowl in the afternoon. Who's playing? I could care less about foot ball. We do have plans to join our neighbors for the game. We shall see though there little ones have been sick to. If we do go I plan on making these. It's been nearly a year since I've had me some fake turtle and that folks is why I am excited for  the super bowl.

In between housework and taking care the sick kid I did a little shopping, for work. They have a dress code no jeans or skirts above the knees. Right now my wardrobe consist of leggings,skirts above the knee and jeans. For under fifty dollars I found a cute pair of brown trouser pants,a skirt below the knees, a shirt and an out fit for my friends baby.I love getting a great deal. If you do to head on over to my friend Amber's blog Dazzling Daily Deals.


I'm gonna call it a night,goodnight all.
1 Response
  1. What exciting changes. Good luck with the new job. My first job after my son turned 2 was at a daycare and he came with me. It was pretty neat to watch him in the other classroom while I worked in mine. We had a few issues of him wanting me when he saw me in the halls but it worked out. have fun!