Another CDH bay needs your prayers

Sophia was born in March and spent eighty one days in the NICU,several of those days she was on ECMO. I just got done reading her blog and she has rehernation . She is probably in surgery has I am typing this. Please pray for Super Sophie and her family.

Since bringing Owain home rehernation is one of my biggest concerns. His surgeon tried to make me feel a little less concerned by informing me that their is only a 15% chance that Owain will rehernate . I still worry about it everyday and I have known four babies that have rehernated. Some more than once.

Please pray for Sophia that her repair will go smoothly and she will be able to recover and return home with her mommy and daddy were she belongs. Check out Sophia's Blog here.

Thank you
1 Response
  1. Jen Says:

    Thank you for your prayers-they mean so much!

    Jen Miller