Happy six month birthday!



I am a little late with this post. I wanted to post this yesterday but we had such a busy day there was no time. Yesterday was a big day for Owain it was his six month birthday. Woohoo! I can't believe our little warrior is already a half year old. Time really goes by when your having fun and sleepless nights.

We celebrated by having some family time before daddy left to go on his big camping trip with all the boy's. It was his buddy Ben's bachelor party. Should be a fun and crazy weekend with the guys.

Owain spent the morning playing super baby with daddy and playing with his new piano while daddy was giving him daddy kisses! Oh no not daddy kisses! It is so funny whenever Owain gets daddy kisses he laughs like crazy! I think daddy's whisker tickle. It's really cute. He loves his daddy. We can't wait until tomorrow when daddy is back. We miss him!


















Later in the day my good friend Megan and Whitney came over for dinner. Oh and I can't forget Owain's best buddy Cian (Megan's son, he is adorable!). I wanted to get some pictures of the boy's together again. Both of them were kinda tired and cranky so maybe next time. Megan had to leave shortly after dinner because Cian ready to be home. Even with both boy's being cranky we still had a nice time.
1 Response
  1. Fer Says:

    Happy 6 months!. I got your blog from Darcy's. I am mom to Juan pablo who's got RCDH and I just want to tell you that Owain is so strong and beautiful. If you like, I can send you an invite so you can visit our blog as well :)

    Just email me at: maferarceamare@gmail.com