Mommy's Glasses

Owain has discovered a new game. He thinks it's real funny when he pulls off my glasses off my face. He attempts this at least once or several times daily and when he does manage to pull my glasses off the first thing he does is try and put them in his mouth. Then he looks up at me and realizes that I look different. Thats when he began to laugh. Apparently mommy looks real funny without her glasses. So then I start to laugh which I am starting to think maybe thats not such a good idea because now he thinks it's this really funny game and I really don't want him to still be pulling off my glasses when his two.

Owain is the fist baby to see me without my glasses and laugh. Babies in the past,for example my nephew Isaiah would cry whenever he would see me without them on. I think Owain is gong to be a little comedian like his daddy. Eric is not a comedian but he is always trying to play practical jokes and he is always making me laugh. Owain is almost six months old and he is already our funny little man. Their is not a day that goes by that he doesn't' make me laugh. Sometimes we both just laugh hysterically together. I love those moments!
0 Responses