Update on Grandpa

Owain was all smiles when we visited his Great Grandpa Jones yesterday in the hospital. Seeing Owain brought a big smile on Great Grandpa's face. Which brought a smile to my face.It was great to see the two of them interact.

The good news is Grandpa looked great during our visit. He was in a little bit of pain but the Doctors say if he still is improving he might be able to go home today! Whoa! I know that will make Grandpa happy he would like to be able to get some real food. Hospital food isn't all that appealing.

I want to thank my Aunt Billijo and Uncle Lonnie for letting us crash at their place for the night. We appreciate the hospitality. Thank You!

I apologize to all my other family members that we weren't able to visit while we were in the area. Eric had to work today so we had to hit the road early this morning.
0 Responses