Big Boy Owain

This picture of Owain trying to roll over was taking this past Tuesday. This is what he has been doing for the past couple of months. He would be on his tummy or back and start to roll over half way then he would roll right back. I new he was getting close to rolling over and the suspense was killing me! I couldn't wait for my little man to hit this big milestone.

Finally on Wednesday Owain decided to roll all the way over (he started out on his back) I was so excited I had to call his daddy at work and share the good news! After this huge milestone I wondered when Owain will decid to roll over again. It didn't take long for Owain to realize that he could roll over to reach some of his toys. He rolled over four times on this big day! I am so proud of my baby boy! Way to go Owain you are growing up so fast!
0 Responses