Not Me! Monday!

After a several month absence I decided that I needed to join in the Not Me! Monday carnival.
So I am back!
Back to confess my imperfections.




After a several month hiatus from Not Me! Monday I did not realize how therapeutic Not Me! Monday! really is. Mckmama certainly wasn't brilliant by creating Not Me! Monday so us momma's could fess up or not fess up our imperfections.

While capturing my little man's creativity with my digital camera he did not throw his paint brush right smack in the middle of my forward and I certainly did not chuckle.

I did not spend at least an hour scrubbing paint off of the walls and I most certainly did not go about my day with  dried paint on my forehead. Nope not me!

As I type and confess all my imperfections  to all my fellow blogger's next to me is not my wicker laundry basket over flowing with at least six loads of clean laundry.I would never dream of being so lazy and not fold and put away all laundry as it comes hot out of the dryer. I am not lazy!

I did not put away nearly all of the dishes in the dish washer before I realized the dishes were still dirty. I did not have to go back into the drawers and cupboards to pull out of the clean dirty dishes to only have to reload and start the dishwasher all over again.Why would I make more work for myself?


And I did not suspect a certain  little someone of turning off the dishwasher.He would never

While changing my little man's diaper he did not strike this pose...

and I most certainly did not run into the other room and grab my camera so I could capture his new yoga pose.  and I would never post it on this blog  to share with all of you!Nope not me!

Early today my little man did not throw one of the worlds greatest tantrums.I did not think to myself "WOW! and the Oscar goes too...."

I never find my little man sleeping in the oddest positions....

Nope not my little man!

Looking for a therapeutic way to release some stress and confess your imperfections head over to Mckmama's and join in the fun. I promise you won't regret it! I feel better all ready!
0 Responses