Not Me!Monday!

 


While strolling my twenty month son through the grocery store I did not hand him a package of birthday candles to keep him occupied while I shopped. I did not completely forget that he had the candles and when I looked down at my darling little boy I did not discover that he managed to open them and he did not have at least four birthday candles hanging out of his mouth.Nope not my child! He would never! Later in the evening when he wouldn't eat any of his snacks or dinner. I did not think to myself "does candles count as a food group"That would just be plain crazy!

I wasn't completely embarrassed when company was over and our toilet was completely clogged up.While my husband worked on the clogged toilet and did not run quickly to our master bath and do a quick clean before letting our guess use the bathroom. You see my house is never a mess. Everything is nicely clean. You might say I keep a perfectly clean house.

I did not jump for joy when I discovered Mckmama is now on Face Book and wasn't ecstatic when I was her four hundredth friend not her thousand and something.I am not one of those people who are completely addicted to Face Book. Nope not me!  I never get the urge first thing in the morning,afternoon,evening,while everyone is sleeping to check my status on FB.I do have a life!

Head on over to Mckmama's for more Not Me!Mondays!
2 Responses

  1. Hi you three! Tried to post before, but the word verification window wouldn't show completely. Anyway, figured out a work around, but don't know how many other people will.
    So, I wanted to remind you that Grandpa Bob went to jail today! The March of Dimes "Jail and Bail" campaign to raise money for their efforts to fight birth defects.
    He raised over $500. YAY! What a guy.

    Thought you'd want to know.
    grandma margaret