Fare well Indian Summer, hot chocolate and prayers for Claire





It's crazy to think this time last week it was in the upper eighty's. Defiantly unusual for these parts for this time of year. I guess that was our Indian summer.Our Indian summer I think is officially over.Goodbye to shorts and tanks and hello sweaters. That's what I wore today, a sweater. This afternoon at the park I was still freezing and to think it's not even winter yet. The weather change seems extreme. Last week upper eighty's today low sixty's. I guess summer  is over, for reals. Indian summer really through me for a loop.

You know what hubs is making me at this very moment? Cinnamon Hot chocolate. My favorite. He's the best. How did I get so dang lucky?He loves me unconditionally and sometime I can be difficult. 

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm....now that's a hot chocolate.

I have been thinking about Claire and her family a lot. Claire didn't get to go home today. She's sick with some nasty infection. It breaks my heart. Poor baby. You good read more about Claire here. Leave a comment if you stop by. I know first hand when your stuck in the hospital with a sick child it's encouraging and uplifting to read comments. Not to mention it helps time go by little bit faster.

I'm gonna call it night. My Hot chocolate and I are going to curl up on the couch with hubs.

Good night.


0 Responses