no slowing down,a new baby,surgery and pumpkins...

What a busy week and to think it's the weekend and their is no slowing down in our house hold.Between soccer tots,family in town, dinner guest tonight a pumpkin painting play date tomorrow.Every weekend is booked for the next couple of months.I love staying busy but I also really love having a pajama day. Lounging around the house  with my two favorite men building forts in the living room,eating pop corn and sipping on hot cocoa. Yep those are my favorite kind of  days. Were gonna have to squeeze a pajama lounging,fort building, pop corn eating,hot cocoa sipping day in some time in the next month, for sure.

My best friend (more like a sister) and her husband had their fist baby. A girl, Jenna Ruth.I am over the moon excited for Erin and Stew. Congratulations you two, now a beautiful family of three. Jenna is absolutely adorable. I am smitten over her. Her picture anyways.Haven't had the pleasure of meeting sweet Jenna in person yet with thousands of miles in between us. I can't wait for that day.Once I  get permission from her lovely parents to share her picture with all of you.You all will be smitten too.

Claire, a beautiful vibrant three year old recently had surgery to repair her re-herniated diaphragm. I have been thinking about her and her parents a lot. Sounds like Claire is recovering nicely. Their has been talk of her getting to go home Monday. Woohoo!If you have a second, Stop by her blog and wish her well. Thanks.

I am going to leave this post with more pictures from yesterdays pumpkin patch adventure. Enjoy.

O and C best buds since infancy
no one mess with C not while he is hay collecting.
Hay collector C, making a cozy nest in the wagon
but that darn O the crane[ ahrrrrrr kachhuh kachhuh kachhuh... ahrrrrr ]
 messing up his nest.
All in all yesterday was a GREAT day at the pumpkin.
Looking forward to doing it again.
Hope you all are having a terrific weekend!
thanks for stopping by.
0 Responses