one chocolate one glazed

This morning little man and I ventured off to our local library.I was quite pleased with myself with only getting less than five hours of not so solid sleep. I really wanted us to have a pajama day curled up on the couch watching "how do they build that?" (little man's latest obsession a DVD all about building a garbage truck.) But I didn't want O to miss out on story time. So off we went. One shoulder ride to the bus stop. A thirty minute bus ride another shoulder ride across the bridge to the library.Actually let me be honest with you'all we were an hour early for story time so we walked around downtown. Well I did all the walking little man did all the riding. Dang my shoulders are sore. Walking around downtown to and from the bus stop carrying a 25lb. toddler on your shoulders does that count for a work out? Maybe now I can fit into my skinny jeans?
Story time was a success. O made a new friend, Nora. Darling little girl.I think little man was more fascinated with her baby brother. He's had a real interest in babies lately.He will make a great big brother one day. After story time before another shoulder ride across the bridge to the bus stop we stopped for a little treat. Doughnut holes. One Chocolate ones glazed. I ate the glazed. It was delightful. Boy I was glad I didn't buy more than one.Trouble those little doughnut holes.Of course my little man had a teeny tiny melt down after finishing his chocolate hole. He wanted mine too! He was shocked to learn that I hate the glazed one. How dare I. What can I say the child has my sweet tooth.Now were home little man is fast a sleep and I am doing everything in my power not to lay down. I will not take a nap today. Nope not me. After I wrap this post up in the next few words or so I will be a productive mommy and house wife. No nap for me. Early bed time before three in the morning is my goal.

Happy Wednesday You'all
0 Responses