Sometimes I wish time would stand still

They weren't kidding when they say "motherhood zooms bye". Seriously I feel like just yesterday my little boy was a bald headed blue eye curious easy going never sleep through the night baby.Oh! how I miss late night early morning snuggles.I don't miss being sleep deprived though that is defiantly a plus side to my baby being a little boy.If I could I would freeze time. I get teary eyed just thinking of my baby little boy growing up and leaving for college. Sniff sniff.      
O 6 months old

Yes, I am well aware that my baby little boy hasn't even started pre-school yet and  I am already feeling the empty nest syndrome.Crazy, I know. I love being a mommy. It's been my dream. I was that girl that secretly played dolls until the age of fourteen (ssshhh don't tell any of my peers). I want to savory every moment of watching my little boy grow into a young responsible gentlemen. sniff sniff.

If only I could freeze time.
thanks to digital, I can.
savory and capture those moments in time I wish I could freeze.
Like this beautiful moment my almost three year old(sniff sniff) 
playing soccer with the greatest man I know.
His smile melts my heart and brings me so much joy.
Moments I will savory until the end of time.
Like this one....
 my little boy  lady bug doing his team cheer with his peers.
0 Responses