2 days after thanksgiving and still feeling pretty thankful

I am thankful for my strong witty husband Eric. He is so incredibly patient with me. I know  I am not the easiest person to live with. I can be a bit moody. Thanks babe for being so patient with me. I love you!

I am thankful for our little man Owain. He brings me so much joy in every day. Even on my most moody days. I am thankful for his health. Other than a little runny nose. He has been healthy. Knock on wood.I am thankful that he has made it one full year with out any surgeries HOLLAR!!!!! No recurrence,Notta. I am so thankful! I am blessed to be his momma! Love ya little man! I am thankful we were able to keep Owain on the same insurance plan. No need to change Doctors now.Thank you! I am thankful for Owain's surgeon Dr.Z. Owain wouldn't be the little boy he is today with out him. Thank you Dr.Z. You rock!

I am thankful that we were able to spend thanksgiving with my family in Sweethome.I am thankful to have such an amazing family. I love each and everyone of you.(((hugs)))

I am thankful for Lindsay at Suburban Turmoil for sharing her stuffing recipe. Once again it was a huge hit!

I am thankful for my husband's  uneployment. We wouldn't survive without.

I am thankful for my part time job.

I am thankful for this life I have!
1 Response
  1. Great family photos. I am so thankful you were there during my pregnancy with Nayeli and you kept my spirits up. Thank you!
    Your little man is growing up!