Something I can't wait to get our son(and myself)

Ever since I found out that we were expecting, I have been dreaming of the day that I can play with advance construction/building toys with our son.  So far he is a genius with his mega blocks.  He can build a wall 1 foot tall all by himself.  (These are are the 3+ block set)  At or after his 3rd birthday is what I am waiting for, because I will purchase a building set that is oh so awesome.  It is called the Space Warp which is made by BanDai, the makers of the ever popular PowerRangers.  In the late 80's, BanDai stopped production of this toy, and later revived it in 2005.  It is available over e-bay, and one of my favorite geek sites, ThinkGeek which sells it as an import.  If you are wondering what SpaceWarp is all about,  Check out this awesome video of the SpaceWarp 5000(i'm going to buy 2):


0 Responses