thirty something with a heavy heart


While we were out Saturday night celebrating my thirty something birthday with good friends,amazing authentic Asian food,a non stop laughter comedy show. I had an amazing time but my heart was heavy. (and still is)

While we were celebrating another family is grieving over the lost of their sweet baby boy.Yes,CDH (Congital Diaphragmatic Hernia) is guilty for yet another innocent baby's life. I could only imagine the heart ache and pain his family is going through.

I feel very fortunate that our baby boy is now a healthy toddler. He beat the odds and is a CDH survivor.It just seems so unfair. Why can't this family bring home their baby boy too? 

Morning,noon and night I pray for every family that has,is or about to ride the turbulent CDH roller coaster.
0 Responses