fooled


You may look at this picture and think "wow! this is a boy who loves to eat!"
If that is what you thought,well you've just been fooled.
The only thing he consumed is a whole lot of ketchup.
He loves his condiments honey-mustard,ranch,sweet n sour,syrup ect.
The tricky thing is trying to get him to eat some food with his condiment.We struggle with this every single day. Breakfast,lunch,dinner and all of the snacks in between.Their are some days I wish we could skip meals. I get so frustrated making a meal just so my little man can through it all over the floor and wall.He use to eat. What happened? Back when we first introduced solids he would happily eat most of what I fed him. Now we are having a good day if he takes a couple of bites of his peanut noodles or waffle.It seems like we are having more days were he rarely eats at all. Which is so frustrating!Some days I just want to SCREAM!!

On the up side he is some how managing to put on a few ounces here and there. Which is surprising since he rarely eats.I am pretty sure it is the work of  Pedi sure to thank for those last few ounces.Thank goodness for pedi sure! Don't know what our little man would do with out it.

In the next week or two we will be meeting with a dietitian and we have a  referral for the feeding clinic.Hoping and praying that we can get to the bottom of Owain's eating issues.I want him to love food and have the desire to EAT EAT EAT!
1 Response
  1. Owain is looks like he is having fun with his condiments. I will be praying that his appetite comes back and he eats! When do you go back to work? I wish I could work PT. I miss my baby girl. Nayeli loves to look at his pictures, I think she just likes boys. Its funny she will smile and giggle each time she says Owains picture, Carter's or any other boy. We are in trouble.