Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The last eight months haven't been easy.
They have been everything but easy.
They have been stressful.
Financially
Us like many Americans we have been riding the unemployment train.
It just plain sucks!
Not being able to plan for the future is kinda scary.
The one thing I am grateful for is we have each other and our health.
In time the perfect job will land in my husband's lap. (wish it was that easy)
but for now I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Starting Thursday I am going back to work!
I am excited that this oppurtunity landed in my lap.
It's part time. Wish is perfect for me and my family.
 I don't think I could handle being away from this face 40 hours a week.

While I am working Owain and his daddy will have some male bonding time.
Which is good for both of them.
It brings me so much joy to see my two men together playing and laughing.
I am a  blessed momma and Wife.
In case you are wondering yes that is shaving cream on Owain's chin.
Just like daddy.
0 Responses