Good bye February...hello March

Less than three hours left of February 2010 will be a thing of the past.Here we all go moving forward into March.Is it me or is time flying  extremely fast? I feel like it was just yesterday we were all partying like it was 1999 bringing in the new year. Excited and anxious to see what was in store for  the Millennium and now it's been a decade.Seriously time could slow down just a tad.

We had an amazing low key weekend. Saturday I met up with one of my really  good  friends Renee' we caught up on the latest happenings in each others life over onion rings and a sturdy John .Get your minds out of the gutter you all a sturdy John is my favorite grilled sand-which at the Truffle Hunter.Simple yet amazing. Grilled ham and cheese with their special sauce (not sure what's in it but it is tasty) on homemade bread That's what makes this grilled cheese spectacular and unlike any other grilled cheese the bread. Later in the evening we had our new friends Jenny,Seth and their two adorable kiddos Elijah 4 and Haya 2 (same birthday as Owain they are destine to be the best of friends spouses). We chowed down on Eric's pulled pork tacos over a glass of whine. The kids  dumped out just about every toy in the house apartment.Us grown ups managed to have a delightful conversation over the commotion. It was rather lovely. Looking forward to more get together s with our new friends.

My plans of laundry folding and cleaning quickly changed when we woke up Sunday morning to a glorious sunny day.We spent most of the day light playing outside,Owain drove his front loader to the "rock park",we played in our eyeless turtle sand box,walked to the park and for the first time ever Owain was brave enough to go down the slide all by himself! I learned that my best friend in the whole world is pregnant with her first baby.Congratulations Erin and Stew I am literally jumping for joy with tears in my eyes full of happiness for you guys!It was really a low key amazing weekend.Good times and  a Good ending to the month of February.
I learned that my best friend in the whole world is pregnant with her first baby.Congratulations Erin and Stew I am literally jumping for joy with tears in my eyes full of happiness for you guys!It was really a low key amazing weekend.Good times and  a Good ending to the month of February.

With tomorrow being March you only  have 31 days to order your CDH awareness shirt sewn by the lovely and talented Cindy The shirts are reasonable only $20. and 50% goes to the Parker Reese Foundation.



0 Responses