Not Me! Monday!


I may or may not of eating almost not quite a whole box of Oreo cookie in a matter of three days. Oh heavens not me!  I don't indulge in  sweets when I am under enormous amounts of stress.Not Me!

When my husband came home with a dozen red roses hidden behind his back I did not act surprised. I kinda could tell he was up to something with his devilish little grin and one hand behind his back. Even though we haven't celebrated this silly hallmark day in years. A couple of Valentines ago we agreed we  wouldn't participate  no more.Why? When we could be each others  Valentine any day of the year. I really have an amazing husband. Love you babe.Happy Valentines day today,tomorrow and always....365 days a year....

My little man (a..k .a Owain my first and only born) would never throw his whole entire plate of mac and cheese. Not my little man.While cheesy noodles fly to the ceiling before hitting the wall some sticking most landing on our carpeted dining room.I hear an almost devilish laugh "heehaaaheeehaaaaaa...it crashed mama" I had him help me pick up the mess instead of putting the now dirty mac and cheese (I have 2 cats and carpet!) back on the purple plate like I asked instead he began to eat it.I didn't just sit there and watch while he continued to eat pieces of mac after another. I would never let my child eat off of our hairy carpet. Oh heck no not me!

While driving with my two men ( me sitting in the passenger sit enjoying the view of the city traffic husband driving,little man safely buckled in the back seat) I wasn't a little a lot hurt when my little man blurted out " I loooove buuuuss" We have been trying for weeks now to get him to say I love mama or  I love dada. We would have been pleased with either one but no he love's bus. My feeling were not hurt at all I mean who doesn't love public transportation A few days later he did not confess he also loves MAX (Portland's commuter train).

Our new kitten is not really a dog trapped inside of a cute gray and white striped  six month old kitten. I have never walked in the bathroom to find a cute little kitten drinking out of the toilet. That would be gross!After ward  he would never try and give me kisses with his wet face eeeewww that would be double gross. His favorite game is not FETCH! My kitten is not really a dog trapped inside of cats body.

This is not a picture of our dog tapped inside of a kitten chill'in in my sock drawer and you don't see at least a dozen mis matched socks. I am not an unorganized person  I always have each set of socks matched,rolled neatly into a ball sorted by color. That's how  I roll.

Head on over to Mckmama's and join in the fun of Not Me! Monday!
0 Responses