Not Me! Monday!





Last night leaving the grocery store I didn't jump for joy when I saw a group of girls wearing green. I didn't already have my money out and ready to exchange for my all time favorite girl scout cookies Samoas. As I made the exchange  I didn't feel guilty that I was buying cookies when I know a local girl scout (Mina I will be calling your mom soon.) Half way through Monday I only have three samoas left. Nope not me!

I finally bought a pair of  skinny jeans so I can wear my boots and be some what fashionable. Realizing once I put them on they are the kinda jeans if your not careful you end up showing the whole world your crack This morning getting ready to head out the door for story time I did not say "I need to go put on a longer shirt.I don't want everyone to see my crack" My two year old pride and joy did not say this while skipping down the hall  "momma's crack momma's crack momma's crack" Thankfully by the time we got to story time he forgot all about momma' crack.

I did not just eat another Samoas cookie. Nope not me!

While I hurry and get my Not Me post together I don't hear my two year old talking away on the baby monitor while he is suppose to be napping. Not my little man!

Monday is not over yet. It's not to late to join in the Not Me! Carnival.

I am not staring at my very last Samoas contemplating to eat it now or later?
0 Responses