impatiently waiting....

A couple of  weeks ago I felt at peace with Owain needing to have yet another repair surgery.I felt at peace(still do) and thankful that his current situation is not life threatening. This way the Doctors have  more time to come up with a better solution to prevent this from ever happening again.Crossing my fingers.Praying.Hoping.

Today this week right now I am feeling impatient. I want to get this show on the road.The longer we wait for our little man to have his fourth and finally surgery (crossing my fingers.praying. hoping) the more anxious and impatient I am. We still don't have a game plan. We still don't have a surgery date. We are still waiting.....

Yesterday I called Dr.Z's office (Owain's surgeon) hoping to hear the game plan. He is still waiting to hear back from the Senior  surgeon. Two weeks ago after the CT scan and it was determined that Owain has had another recurrence he sent all of his medical info to him.We are still waiting and so is Dr.Z. We are all waiting for the Senior surgeon to get back to all of us .Senior surgeon is not his name.I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet.I am sure he is one of the best of the best since he works with Dr.Z and all. but I am getting impatient. Tired of the waiting game.I hate the waiting game.I don't want to play anymore! Ready to get this show on the road!

I am still at peace with Owain's current situation. He is still eating well (for Owain) making lots of BM and is a wildly  active little boy. Showing no signs of discomfort. Having no problems breathing. We are so thankful.
Impatiently waiting that's what we have been doing....
waiting to hear the game plan....
waiting to know when his surgery will be....
waiting and waiting and waiting....
but even with all this waiting and uncertainty we are still at peace and confident that the team of Doctors will be able to come up with a better solution.Crossing my fingers,Hoping ,praying we will have a game plan next week.Then we can finally get this show on the road!

While we wait we have been....
going to the Library for music and story time...
decorating sugar cookies   eating frosting....
On dry days playing at the park....
and having play dates...
Life is good.
1 Response
  1. I would go insane! Sounds like you guys are handling this well though. And by the looks of the pictures things look as normal and as fun as always!! We are praying things get settled soon and surgery is in the game plan SOON! Love your positive attitude though!! :) You are holding up very well!! Hang in there!!