Grandma Outragous Visits

Friday Owain's Grandma Outrageous came for a visit. For those readers that don't know who Grandma Outrageous is. She is my mother and no her name is not Outrageous her name is Angela. How she became Grandma Outrageous,you ask? Well it all started with my four year old nephew Isaiah. He started calling her grandma outrageous and it kinda stuck.

Anyways Friday it was so hot and sticky. It was in the triple digits!! So we decide it would be a perfect day to go the mall and take advantage of their AC. I am not a big fan of hangong out at the mall but it was quite pleasant on a day like today.

Owain was pretty tired he fell asleep in the car and I thought for sure he would sleep in the stroller. Boy was I wrong their was to much to see. It was Owain's first time at the mall and he wasn't going to sleep not for one minute he didn't want to miss a thing. Considering how tired he was he was happy as can be. I love that about my little man overall he is really happy. He does have his moments but not to often.

The picture below is Owain with grandma in Scamps looking at the fish.

Here is an up close picture of Owain looking at the fish. Look at those big eyes. He is so curious about everything. Another thing I love about him is his curiosity.
While hanging out in the mall we went to Ross and I found a great deal on a Baby Einstein Jumper. It was only $37.99. I thought that was a great deal. I have been wanting to get Owain a jumper for a few months now. We don't have a place for one that hangs in the doorway so I thought this one would be perfect. I even looked on Craig's list for a used one and they were priced anywhere from $40-60. I thought that was to high for a used one. So when I saw this one I had to jump on it. When I told Eric later that I had to jump on it. It was such a great deal. He said "you probally shouldn't jump on it you way more than 25lbs." 25lbs. is the weight requirement. Their he goes trying to be funny again!

After Owain went to sleep for the night grandma and I opened the box to put it all together. Their was a million pieces. Well probally not a million but it seemed like a lot. It was a little overwhelming.Here is a picture of all the pieces. Once we got to reading the directions it was actually a piece of cake to put together.
Grandma figuring out what goes where.
The next morning we put Owain in it and I think he liked it as you can see by the picture below.
1 Response
  1. Darcy Says:

    I love it! Owain is so cute, those eyes are amazing. He sure takes after his daddy! I especially see it in the second picture.
    We did the same thing down here last night, headed out to the mall, borders, red robin...anywhere to stay cool.
    darcy