Happy Seven Months!


My sweet little boy

Happy seven month birthday! You light up my world. I am so proud to be your mommy. Everyday that I have with you is a true blessing. I couldn't imagine what life was like before you entered this world.

Everyday you amaze me with your determination. When you are determined to reach something that is out of reach you don't give up easily. You get these great big bug eyes and keep going for it until you have whatever it is that you are trying to reach. Sometimes it's one of your toys or the candy dish or maybe daddy's beer. I know once you take your first step your going to be getting into everything!

Seems like overnight you are now scooting on your tummy and rolling all over the place. I am so proud of all the big and little milestone you achieve.

Now that your a big boy you love your big boy food. When ever it's time to eat you get real excited and start making grunting noises. If your real hungry and you see me making your food you loose your patience and began to let out a few cries.

I am looking forward to to see what the future has in store for you and know matter what mommy will always be here for you.

I love you!

Hugs and Kisses

Mommy
0 Responses